Tuesday 26 August 2008

Rihanna's Vanishing Fortune

http://binside.typepad.com/binside_tv/images/2008/01/27/rihanna_nrj_music_awards.jpg

Rihanna reportedly fired her business manager after discovering she only has $20,000 left in her bank account. Patricia Williams claims she was recently "let go" after Rihanna accused her of stealing after discovering her pop fortune has all but disappeared. Williams said: "It's not my fault that she only has $20,000 to her name. I have worked for many high-profile actors, musicians and multi-million dollar corporations. Why would I steal from Rihanna? "I showed her all the paperwork and tried to explain to her the circumstances but she wouldn't listen. She called me all sorts of horrible names and stormed off." Doesn't sound like Riri but who knows! Only $20,00?? Dude, that's low for a MEGAstar! :)

No comments: