Tuesday 26 August 2008

Demi Lovato: JoBros 'Always Have My Back'

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/demi-lovato-disney.jpg

So what's it like for Demi Lovato to be on tour with the Jonas Brothers?

"They always have my back," Lovato, 15, said before a performance on Saturday in New York. "They're very protective." Kevin Jonas, 20, makes sure she has her water. Joe, 19, helps the self-professed klutz stay upright onstage, pointing out steps and other things that might trip her. "I'm very uncoordinated," said Lovato. "I'm surprised I don't fall onstage more. They're like, 'Watch your step.' "

Lovato – who said she is "definitely not dating anyone" at the moment – said the Jonas Brothers amaze her. "They're 10 times more cool when you meet them and hang out with them all the time," she said. "They're hilarious." Rub it in, why don't you?? LOL! Love you, Demi! You're awesome and I hope you come to the UK with the Jonas Brothers! That would be totally AWESOME! :D

No comments: