Saturday 27 October 2007

40 And Fabulous!

JULIA ROBERTS photo | Julia Roberts
JULIA ROBERTS
Turning 40: Oct. 28
The mom of three – her latest, son Henry Daniel Moder was born in June – and one of Hollywood's highest paid actresses. No wonder this Pretty Woman says she has "all I could ever ask for", including a solid marriage. "The widening of my life, and my hips, is really just the true gift of my husband Danny, who I would be so lonely without".

NICOLE KIDMAN photo | Nicole Kidman
NICOLE KIDMAN
Turned 40: June 20
She's more glamorous than ever, but it wasn't always that way. "I don't know if it happened, or if it was just me making the most of myself", Kidman says of her gorgeous looks. Since she married Keith Urban in 2006, the couple have had ups and downs but at 40, mom of two Kidman tells Interview, "My husband and I are committed to each other and deeply in love".

LAUREN GRAHAM  photo | Lauren Graham
LAUREN GRAHAM
Turned 40: March 16
With the end of the Gilmore Girls, Lauren Graham is starting a new era in her life, transitioning to the big screen with the comedies Evan Almighty and Because I Said So. But the actress isn't all work and no play. "For my 40th birthday, I rented a frozen margarita machine," she tells InStyle.

PAMELA ANDERSON photo | Pamela Anderson
PAMELA ANDERSON
Turned 40: July 1
"I love being 40", Anderson writes on her website. "I've had such a great blessed life and it’s only just begun". The mom of two (Dylan, 10, and Brandon, 11) has started anew in both love and career – spending less time on the beach and more time in Las Vegas assisting magician Hans Klok and tying the knot for a third time with longtime friend Rick Salomon.

No comments: