Saturday 11 December 2010

Onwards And Upwards

Hey guys! I know I don't update very often anymore. I've been super busy BUT there is some good news. I've made brand spanking new blog, which will DEFINITELY be updated more often. There'll be posts on EXCLUSIVE new music, photos, quotes, football, everything and anything really. Hopefully some of the posts on the new one can go towards my portfolio. Struggling journalists need portfolios. Hehe!

I'm not saying this blog will NEVER be updated but my personal blog will just be updated more often, maybe even a couple of times a day.

Thank you for sticking with me. This blog needs a lot of work, so thanks! Keep checking back now and again for exclusive pictures!

You can find my new blog here: CLICK ME! :) Make sure you bookmark the new site so you can check back for all the latest. You can also get in touch with me directly via email (unsa48@hotmail.co.uk) and of course, my Twitter. Tweet me and I will DEFINITELY tweet back, no matter what.

Take care of yourselves. Love you! <3

No comments: