Friday 5 February 2010

JoJo - All I Want Is Everything [New Album]


JoJo is OFFICIALLY BACK! WHOOOHOOO!

All I Want Is Everything is the third studio album by Jojo. The album was announced in early 2008 but until late 2009, no official announcements were made. The album has spent a long time on hiatus, which was accompanied with a leak of many of its tracks. Unfortunately, as of November 2009, thirteen new tracks were gradually leaked, an album's worth of material.

In an interview with Rap-Up magazine in December 2009, JoJo said about the album: "I wanted to do something that people would be like, ‘Wow, this girl has come a long way and she’s really taking the reins, I wanted people to get a sense of who I am".

JoJo is currently shot a music video for her promo single, "(I Only Know Him) In The Dark", it is set to premiere in February 2010.

You can check out a leaked track below, which personally I think should have made the album, its one of my favourite JoJo tracks. As soon as the music video airs, make sure you check it out here first! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.