Saturday 30 August 2008

Stair Masters

STAIR MASTERS photo | Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas
The Jonas Brothers – (from left) Nick, Joe and Kevin – take a step down on Friday as they leave their New York City hotel. The trio will hit the stage 7th September at the MTV Video Music Awards, where they're nominated for video of the year for their hit "Burnin' Up." In other news, there's been some articles of the Jonas Brothers doing a hit with my boy, Chris Brown. I can't wait to see what they come up with, its probably gonna be one of my favourite songs of the year but you never know, it could all go wrong! I hope not though! They're pretty awesome! :)

1 comment:

Lucky said...

I like your blog :) it's in-depth without being annoyingly snarky or obsessive. And I LOVE Chris Brown and Rihanna so I love your heading too lol.