Monday 11 August 2008

Kiss & Tell

Selena Gomez & Nick Jonas Share Kiss Stories

Did Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas kiss and tell – by accident. The teen stars haven't acknowledged a relationship, but in separate magazine articles their stories of a first-date kiss are strikingly similar. "While we were slow dancing, my crush and I had our first kiss," Gomez, 16, tells Twist magazine in its September issue. "I said, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' Then he said, "Well, I never really play by the rules." And Jonas, 15, tells Girl's Life magazine in its June/July issue: "On one date, the girl said to me, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' So I said, 'I don't follow the rules.' Ooooh! It was so good!"Gomez, the star of The Wizards of Waverly Place, and boy band heartthrob Jonas have not confirmed a relationship – though Miley Cyrus recently acknowledged she dated Jonas. That doesn't seem to faze Gomez, who gushes over her unnamed "crush" saying, "I'd never been treated that nicely. I ended up dating the guy for awhile." Everyone together now... awwwww! :)

No comments: