Monday 31 December 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to everyone who has supported my blog and help make this a success. Thank you so much. Over 7000 visitors and its been less than a year... thank you guys! I just wanted to say that I hope next year is a better year for everyone. 2007 put me through hell and back and I can't believe I've made it to the end. I've had my ups and downs and I've discovered things and felt things that I never thought I would. I've met some very special people this year and I think I'm gonna know them for the rest of my life. Its been a tough year and I especially want to thank my two best friends, Shamini and Mahey, for supporting me through everything. I can't even remember life without you guys. I'll stop rambling on now. Thank you and happy new year! Have a good one! XD

1 comment:

Marle said...

Awwh honey you know I love you, and because I love you Kame loves you on default and because I knowy YOU love me Jin loves me too! hahaha

This year will be better than last year. It feels so weird saying that, still feels like '07.

But rest assured i'm always here for you ^_^


Aishiteru Unki-Chan

xxxx