Wednesday 19 December 2007

Everyone's Pregnant


Lily Allen
British singer Lily Allen is pregnant with her first child, her rep confirms to PEOPLE magazine. The 22-year-old "Smile" singer has been dating the Chemical Brothers' Ed Simons, 37, since September. "As the
pregnancy is at a very, very early stage, the couple ask that you respect their privacy", her rep said in a statement. "The couple will be making no further comment but they are obviously both thrilled by the news".

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Jamie-Lynn Spears
Britney Spears' 16-year-old sister Jamie-Lynn Spears is pregnant. Spears and her mother confirmed the pregnancy to OK! magazine, saying she was 12 weeks along and the father is Jamie Lynn's longtime boyfriend Casey Aldridge. Aldridge's mother confirmed it to TMZ.com. "It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," Jamie-Lynn told OK!. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he". Spears told the magazine that after confirming the pregnancy with a home test and a subsequent doctor's visit, she told only one friend – then waited two weeks before telling anybody else, including her parents. "I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision", she told the magazine. "Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me".


Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba is pregnant with boyfriend Cash Warren's child, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer," says rep Brad Cafarelli. Alba, 26, has dated Warren, 28, since the fall of 2004 after they met on the set of The Fantastic Four, on which Warren was a director's assistant. The couple have been seen being affectionate together in Los Angeles in recent days, shopping for mattresses last Saturday and attending a Lakers game, where they were spotted kissing Sunday.

No comments: